I’ve been spending a lot of time in Warframe. The new open-world area, Fortuna, was released and my character was leveled enough to survive there (unlike the last release Plains of Eidolon). I’ve been slowly progressing because, it is well known, Warframe does not have an end-game yet. It is still being developed. If I rush to the end, there is nothing to do. I have a long list of videos I want to make for Warframe from the older areas. There’s no rush.
While recording the latest video, I wanted to catch everyone up with what’s been going on. I’ve been doing a lot behind the scenes, so from the outside, it can seem like I’ve lost interest in the channel, which is not true.
- I’ve been working on new headers and thumbnails. Would you believe I was stumped on colors? Then I was stuck on a theme…what properly represented “me”. You’ll trip when you see what I settled on. It’s good for a start as, just like me, this is a work in process.
- I’ve been recording a lot. It feels good being able to record without issues. I tossed the World of Warcraft footage because my heart wasn’t in it. I’m not their target audience anymore. I’ve been playing a lot of Warframe, I got back into Dragon Age (more on that shortly), and Path of Exile just released a new league!
- The 11th marks the third week, going into the 4th, without meat. This isn’t going to last so don’t think I’m trying to spread not eating meat. I eat what I want, when I want, how I want. The tradition is to explore other cultures each Thanksgiving. I made a joke about preferring to eat no meat instead of Turkey…no meat it was!
- Tyme2MoveOn: I’ve been working on changing my thinking process. I mentioned previously that I don’t like December. It is the anniversary of when my brother died and, as of last year, Jonghyun. I start dreading December and January (when my mother died) in November. That’s not healthy, wanting to fast forward to February in November, so I’m stopping the pity party. I’m doing it this time. I’ve pissed myself off about it. 🙂
- The Game Awards: This is the first time in a long time I enjoyed watching them. I’m so happy God of War won! I’m looking forward to Outer Worlds and Dragon Age. I went into fangirl mode on Twitter about Dragon Age. I still have to finish Inquisitions. I started playing it again before the awards and had to watch some of my old videos to remember some of the decisions I made. I remember Bull glitching during fights, especially dragon fights, so I dropped that idea and picked up Cullen as a romance option only to be stunned on the sex scene (WTF was wrong with my toon?). I’m going to finish the game because I’m curious what happens and I want to be ready for Dragon Age 4, which is awhile off from what I’ve read.
- I realized I was driving myself crazy trying to define myself. I’m winging it now. I just am. Huge weight lifted off my shoulders.
I talk more about everything in the video above. While, at this time, I’m not “rah rah yeah Christmas, blah blah” I’m also not sad, which I consider that a sign of progress. Next year, I’ll be chill. I’m cool with that.